UPCOMING WESTLIFE SHOWS

Nicky on Strictly Come Dancing 2012. Don't forget to VOTE for NICKY 09015225202 or Mobile 6225202

August 17, 2011

Westlife star’s pregnant wife tweeting about baby bump

Mum-to-be Jodi Albert talks about babies, her bump and her unborn baby’s kicks on Twitter

Westlife singer Kian Egan’s pregnant wife, Jodi Albert, has been busy tweeting about her unborn baby.

Jodi’s baby tweets started off with her sending a message to Kian’s Twitter, saying, “Daddy bear just felt our baby kick for the first time…ahh see baby I told you!”

Jodi then revealed she’d been watching a baby channel on TV. “Just discovered the baby channel on Sky. Not sure whether I should be watching the births or not… Curious, exctied, nervous and giggling!”

The mum-to-be went on to share her unborn baby’s kicks and stirs. “Baby is kicking so much right now… I love it!” followed by, “So, baby bump seems to love the water already. i get a tiny little kick when I’m swimming, It makes me giggle. It reminds me of someone…”

Kian, 31, and Jodi, 28, married two years ago in Barbados. Jodi is now in a band called Wonderland, managed by Kian. Talking about the band’s future now she’s four months pregnant, Jodi took to Twitter again, “For those worrying, Wonderland are not breaking up! That band means the world to me and the baby in my belly loves listening to my girls sing.”

Source: Madeformums.com

No comments:

Post a Comment