UPCOMING WESTLIFE SHOWS

Nicky on Strictly Come Dancing 2012. Don't forget to VOTE for NICKY 09015225202 or Mobile 6225202

September 20, 2012

Nicky Byrne feels exposed without Westlife on ‘Strictly Come Dancing’

By Alex Fletcher

Westlife singer Nicky Byrne has confessed that he feels “exposed” without his former bandmates next to him on Strictly Come Dancing.

The singer has odds of 8/1 to win the series, but admitted that he was petrified when he arrived on the dancefloor during the launch show,

“When I walked on the floor I thought, ‘Holy s**t, what have I signed up for?’” he said.

“You are totally exposed and this is the first time I’ve done something out of Westlife.

“This is something with such media interest and out of my comfort zone, it’s the toughest thing I could have picked.”

However, Byrne said that he is looking forward to the “real buzz” of doing something new every day in training.

“It’s actually a long while since I’ve done something like this where I’m genuinely excited about what I’ve got in store during the day,” he added. “All the celebrities are riding a crest of the wave at the moment.”

Byrne has been partnered with new pro Karen Hauer on the BBC One show.

Strictly returns on Friday, October 5 on BBC One.

Credit/Source: digitalspy.co.uk | westlife.gr

No comments:

Post a Comment