UPCOMING WESTLIFE SHOWS

Nicky on Strictly Come Dancing 2012. Don't forget to VOTE for NICKY 09015225202 or Mobile 6225202

September 23, 2012

Top seats strictly for the Westlife boys, says Nicky

By Ken Sweeney

NICKY Byrne’s former bandmates in Westlife are backing his bid for glory on ‘Strictly Come Dancing’.

Training for the past week with US dance partner Karen Hauer, the 33-year-old said he has been inundated with requests for tickets for his first live show, on October 5.

However, the singer is keeping the best seats for his former bandmates.

“I have spoken to Shane (Filan) and he has his name down to come and watch us. Kian (Egan) has texted me too. Their support is good to have, and if they come along, it will be a big positive for me,” said Byrne.

The father-of-two is counting on their support as he revealed that after 14 years together, he feels strange performing without them.

“I’m super-exposed because the boys are not around me. At the same time, it feels like I have joined a new family. I’m excited and that’s a good sign,” he said.

Westlife are no strangers to ‘Strictly Come Dancing’, having appeared on the BBC dance show several times throughout their career.

“We performed on it three times as Westlife, and we were always curious about what it would be actually like to dance on it as a contestant.

So it’s always been in the back of my mind, really. Now here I am, and the buzz is brilliant,” added Byrne.

Credit/Source: independent.ie | westlife.gr

No comments:

Post a Comment