UPCOMING WESTLIFE SHOWS

Nicky on Strictly Come Dancing 2012. Don't forget to VOTE for NICKY 09015225202 or Mobile 6225202

October 23, 2012

Nicky: Cecelia’s baby has made us broody

Nicky Byrne has admitted that seeing his sister-in-law Cecelia Ahern with a newborn has made himself and his wife Georgina broody again.

The 33-year-old said he’d “absolutely love” to have another child in the next few years and introduce a little sister or brother to his twins Rocco and Jay.

And the household’s been a little quiet of late with their sons just having started primary school.

“We’ve put the boys in separate classes which we thought could be a bit strange, but it’s worked out great and they’ve relished it so far.”

The father-of-two married his other half in 2003.

“Down the road, Georgina and I would definitely want another child, it’d be a great addition to the family,” said Byrne.

“Cecelia’s baby Sonny is so cute and he’s been great for the boys.” The singer is currently competing on BBC’s Strictly Come Dancing and insisted that he’d never have considered taking part on the show if it meant being away from home for rehearsals.

“I wouldn’t have done the show if I couldn’t train in Dublin. I met the guys from Strictly before the final Westlife tour and said that I’d have to be in Ireland for rehearsal sessions.

“In fairness to them, they looked at it and came back to say it was fine.

“So I train here and it’s great. I get to see Georgina in the morning and bring the kids to school.

“I’ve been back and forth for 14 years and funnily enough in the later years of Westlife I had a lot more time at home, as busy as it all was. So I didn’t want to go back to that. I didn’t want my children starting school and me being over in England.

“I really thought: ‘OK, if it doesn’t work out, I’ll take the hit and do something else.’

“I’m so glad it has worked out and was able to be achieved because it is such a buzz to be on a programme like this one.”

Byrne will take to the dancefloor once again tonight for the third live show of Strictly Come Dancing at 6.30pm.

Credit/Source: independent.ie | westlife.gr

No comments:

Post a Comment