UPCOMING WESTLIFE SHOWS

Nicky on Strictly Come Dancing 2012. Don't forget to VOTE for NICKY 09015225202 or Mobile 6225202

November 11, 2012

Nicky Byrne says dancing has ‘done wonders for my buttocks’

Nicky Byrne has admitted that he is loving his new physique thanks to Strictly Come Dancing.

The former Westlife singer has made it through to perform on his sixth show this weekend, and has been training incessantly ever since he joined the lineup in September.

The rehearsals, the practice sessions and the constant cardio exercise has improved the hunk’s fitness and helped him get more toned and he told Reveal magazine:

“I’m in pretty good shape at the minute.”

He added:

“It’s a different type of workout to my usual but it’s done wonders for my buttocks. I’m certainly not complaining.”

Nicky and his Westlife bandmates went their separate ways earlier this year however they are all still close and Byrne said that he’s hoping the lads will be coming down to a live show sometime very soon.

He said: “Shane Filan was meant to come down last week but something came up. But they’ll definitely be there at some point, I just hope they can all come on the same night.”

They may not be ever present but Shane, Kian and co have been offering Nicky some advice, telling him to make the most of the experience, don the sequins and get spray tanned to the extreme.

He continued: “Westlife tell me to embrace the sequins and being tangoed, so I’m trying. I refused to wear fake tan in week one but they told me I was too pasty, so after that it was forced on me”

Nicky and his professional partner Karen performed a rumba last weekend and though fans seemed to think it went well and three out of four judges gave him quite positive comments, Craig Revel Horwood commented that it felt like “a series of presentations”, he also made the old complaint about more dance content.

The singer tweeted his fans, thanking them for their support and admitting that he hopes the sharp tongued panellist is in a better mood this Saturday.

Nicky wrote: “Thanks again folks,Get in.! Delighted I’m back again next week to Foxtrot! Hopefully @CraigRevHorwood hasnt got a grumpy head on him again

Source/Credit: Westlife.gr

No comments:

Post a Comment