UPCOMING WESTLIFE SHOWS

Nicky on Strictly Come Dancing 2012. Don't forget to VOTE for NICKY 09015225202 or Mobile 6225202

November 11, 2012

Strictly too pale: Nicky Byrne ordered to wear fake tan by Strictly Come Dancing bosses

The Westlife star had tried to avoid getting the tanned look

Strictly Come Dancing chiefs forced former Westlife star Nicky Byrne to get a spray tan because he “was too pasty”.

The singer, who performed the rumba last night, tried to avoid the fake bake but BBC bosses intervened.

Nicky, 34, said: “I’d never had a spray tan. On week one I could hear the fake tan lady coming down the corridor saying ‘next is Nicky’, so I ran out the door into my car.

“But then the following week the make-up artist said ‘Nicky you’ve got to get a spray tan’ and I was like ‘No, I’m fine thanks’.

“But she said ‘No, no – it’s come from upstairs, you’re looking too pasty and white. You have to get one’.”

The heart-throb also said his former manager, X Factor judge Louis Walsh, has been less than supportive – ­backing one of his rivals instead.

Nicky said: “He said to me, ‘Do you think you’ll win?’ I said, ‘I’ll give it a good try.’

“He replied ‘No you won’t, Louis Smith will win’.”

But Walsh has other ideas for putting the star’s ­new ballroom skills to good use.

Irish Nicky revealed: ­“Louis told me ‘The positives are you’ll be able to dance when we do a Westlife reunion’.”

Credit/Source: mirror.co.uk | westlife.gr

No comments:

Post a Comment